I have a nightly process that utilizes the data transfer component to transfer multiple files to a SFTP site. Occasionally the transfer appears to hang, showing something like "Written 0% of 5.6 MB". The step never moves beyond the initial message, it just hangs until cancelled. I was looking for options on how to handle the situation. Is there a way to have that component stop and retry the process after a given period of time? Since it hangs inside that component I don't get any alerts related to the process having an issue.
Hello @eddie.smith1591232612256
And welcome to the community, I was just browsing over the discussions and saw your post, there is a shared component on the Matillion Exchange that I feel will help you achieve this, it can be found here:
https://exchange.matillion.com/s/job-page?id=a074G00001Ek8xLQAR I am unsure if you have used the Matillion Exchange before, if not don't worry check out this helpful document that explains all aspects of downloading jobs and uploading if you have any you would like to share with the community! https://www.matillion.com/resources/blog/export-and-import-shared-jobs-in-matillion-etl
I hope that helps, please do let me know how you get on 😊
Kind regards, Joe